Regions Bank: NC
DOCTOR PROGRAM FEATURES:
- Offers mortgage loans to medical physicians, including Residents, Fellows, Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD/DDS) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Doctors who have been self-employed for a minimum of 3 years are eligible.
- 1099 income with contract is allowed – must have minimum monthly income guarantee.
- Mortgages are available for purchases and refinances.
- They offer fixed rate and ARMS.
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Up 100% financing is available.
- For loan amounts less than $650,000, 100% financing is available. For loan amounts up to $750,000, 95% financing is available.
- Student loans are not included in the debt to income ratio with sufficient documentation supporting that the student loans are currently in deferment/forbearance.
- This loan is for primary residences only, single-family residences, and townhomes.
- Minimum credit score is 720 for loan amounts above 453,100K
- Minimum credit score is 700 for loan amounts below 453,100K
- Residents entering medical profession are required to have a copy of the executed written agreement as evidence of employment or future employment.
All of the loan officers listed here specialize in working with doctors. They are battle tested, seasoned, and recommended by your peers.
Please use the form below and we’ll let a Physician Loan Specialist from this bank know that you are looking for more information.
By contacting you certify that you are a medical professional or the spouse of one. Disclaimer: The postings on this site do not represent this banks positions, strategies or opinions. [GO BACK TO LIST]