Regions Bank: AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MS, MO, NC, OH, SC, TN, and TX
Disclaimer: Program features are subject to change. Please check with your loan specialist for the most up to date product information.
DOCTOR PROGRAM FEATURES:
- Offers mortgage loans to medical physicians, including Residents, Fellows, Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD/DDS) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Doctors who have been self-employed for a minimum of 2 years are eligible.
- 1099 income with contract is allowed – must have minimum monthly income guarantee.
- Mortgages are available for purchases and refinances.
- They offer fixed rate and ARMS.
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Up 100% financing is available.
- For loan amounts $750,000 or less, 100% financing is available. For loan amounts up to $1,000,000, 95% financing is available.
- Student loans are not included in the debt to income ratio with sufficient documentation supporting that the student loans are currently in deferment/forbearance.
- This loan is for primary residences only, single-family residences, and townhomes.
- Minimum credit score is 720 for loan amounts above 484,350K
- Minimum credit score is 700 for loan amounts below 484,350K
- Residents entering the medical profession are required to have a copy of the executed written agreement as evidence of employment or future employment.
- Bi-Weekly options available
All of the loan officers listed here specialize in working with doctors. They are battle tested, seasoned, and recommended by your peers.